QuickBooks Enterprise 2017 has been released and we love the new features – Check out our Blog here. Plus, with our free pre-sales, personalized training/demo, you can find out if QBES is right for you. Intuit also provides:
– US Based Technical Support
– Advanced Reporting (new for 2015)
– In-depth online training
– Enterprise Product Upgrades
Why do we offer a free pre and post sales training experience?
We strongly believe that all Enterprise product sales should require a pre-sales consultation at a minimum. We don’t want you to buy a marginally expensive product and spend time on the installation unless you have some knowledge of how it works and feel it is a good fit for your organization.
For example, did you know that with the platinum subscription you currently have to choose between advanced reporting or advanced pricing, you can’t have both turned on. We think you should know these things before you buy! Read the Blog Post
Click the link below to take you to license subscription Pricing information:
Click Here to view important subscription disclosure information
|Enterprise Subscription Plan Summary||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|The Silver subscription includes QuickBooks Enterprise software, Full Service Plan benefits, and Advanced Reporting.
The Gold subscription adds in QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll for unlimited employees with no monthly fees. This added functionality allows you to easily pay employees, pay and file payroll taxes and other payroll liabilities.
The Platinum subscription adds in the exclusive Enterprise only functionality of Advanced Inventory and Advanced Pricing.
QBES 2014 60 Day Trial
You will get a confirming email link –
Don’t forget to check your junk or spam folder.
Fill in the information below to get register and get your free
Please provide your name and email address for your free download.
SDG Free Training – Free training hours will vary based on the licensing purchased. If you prefer to have your accountant provide training or an IT consultant assist, then they may want to consider becoming an affiliate program member so that we offset what would have been free training from SDG Business Solutions against invoices they would have issued the end user.
- Pricing & Billing: In year one, starting at sign up, you will receive [X]% off the current list price of your annual subscription to QuickBooks Enterprise 2017. After year one, your credit card account on file will be automatically charged the then-current price of the QuickBooks Enterprise subscription every year, unless and until you cancel. You can cancel at any time by calling 1-866-379-6635 prior to your renewal date. Terms and conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- Product Service Interruption: Your service begins at time of sign up and continues through to the expiration date of your QBES subscription. If you cancel your subscription, you will have access to your company file, but you will no longer have access to QuickBooks Enterprise and all services that are included with your subscription.
If you choose to not renew your ES subscription, here are your other options to access the data in your company file:
- You can start an ES free trial subscription to read your data, and then cancel your free trial before it ends.
- You can take your company file to another accounting software provider, who can migrate your file to their software.
- You can take your file to an Intuit Reseller or QuickBooks ProAdvisor and have them access the data for you.