The Advanced Pricing Add-on is exclusively for Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Users. Avoid that long process of manually updating your price levels and items. Use it to automate your pricing inside of QuickBooks. You can create thousands of price rules based on any combination of factors, including customers, items, vendors, classes, custom fields, and more.
Learn How to Use Advanced Pricing for QuickBooks Enterprise Edition
Use Advanced Pricing to:
- Create Quantity Discounts based on the Quantities you set
- Set conditions and date ranges for manufacturer specific markdowns
- Schedule promotional pricing for the future
- Setup pricing rules based on your profit centers (Classes)
- Keep your price rules from combining with others using the exclusive rule component
The system requirements for the Advanced Pricing Add-on are the same as for the QuickBooks Enterprise Product. View the requirements here.